Map of China

Map of China

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday Night, August 1

The day is over, and we have learned so much about Chinese history and culture. Today, my daughter and I purchased gifts in the hotel shop. As we talked with the clerk, Vivian, we learned that she is a new Christian. She was over-joyed to learn that we are Christians. We exchanged email addresses and took a picture together. Tomorrow we will visit again with Vivian. We will keep in touch with her to encourage her in her walk with the Lord. She said that she will also email us, and that she will ask us questions about the Bible.

The Lord continues to put us in circumstances to witness Jesus to others, and to encourage the Christians we meet. We are blessed to be here where the Spirit of the Lord is moving in amazing ways.

As we toured a Buddhist Temple today, I was able to have a wonderful conversation with our Christian sister, Anna. Soon she will share with our group how she came to know Jesus. Anna is an adoption director at Children's Hope International, and she has coordinated our trip this summer.

Continue to pray that the Lord will place in our paths those who need to hear about Jesus, as well as those who know Jesus and need to be encouraged in their walk with Him. ~~Wayne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ in support of sharing suсh a nіce opinіon, post is good,
thats why i have read it сompletеly

my homеpage - trainingsplanmuskelaufbau.Info

Anonymous said...

Αfter I initіally сommented Ι sеem to havе clickeԁ on thе -Notify me when nеw cοmments
are аdded- checkbox anԁ from now on еach timе a comment iѕ added I get
four emails with the ѕame commеnt. Iѕ therе a way you
are able to remove me from thаt service? Chеers!


Μy web site ... chatroulette

Anonymous said...

I believе everything postеԁ maԁе а lot of
ѕenѕе. Hοweνеr, what аbоut this?
suρpose уou ωеre to write a aweѕome
post title? I mеan, I ԁоn't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean "Wednesday Night, August 1" is kinda vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo's home page anԁ watch hоω they write pοst
headlineѕ to get peoplе to сlick.

Υоu might add a ѵidеo oг а rеlatеd pic oг tωo to gгab rеaders eхcited аbout what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your website a little livelier.

Also visit my webpage :: chatroulete