Map of China

Map of China

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Countdown--2 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes

It's Wednesday morning and we're in final preparations for our departure to Beijing. The team has come together, finances are almost secured, bags are being packed, and hearts are filled with great expectations of all that the Lord will do to bring about his plan for us in China. We want to thank everyone who has supported this trip, both through prayer and financial assistance. Your belief in this trip and your loving support of each team member are testimonies to God's faithfulness.

I'll be adding posts, photos, and hopefully some video clips along the way of our trip. Stay tuned for updates. For now, please continue your prayers as we begin our journey.

Wayne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS QDos)